Tuesday, March 09, 2004

About


I am Chui Tey, a software engineer for a Brisbane (Australia) company. Here is some information about me:

Professional experience


I have Bachelor's degree in Engineering from the University of Queensland (1993), and a Masters of Business Management (Technology) APESMA (1999).

I have worked in the coal mining industry as an engineer for nearly six years, and I have been involved with software development over the past five.

I am currently reading law at the Queensland University of Technology.

Interests


I am interested in patent law, the application of law in new environments, as well as the application of technology in a legal environment.

I am also interested in art. I maintain a blog about aboriginal art here, as well as an art gallery showcasing Australian Aborigine dot paintings.

Personal


I grew up in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I studied in Singapore under a ASEAN scholarship before migrating to Australia.

I am married to Swee Sam Teng, and we have two children: Eeleen and Ian Sen.